Thursday 19 January 2012

Views from an ex army dog handler

 A MESSAGE FROM AN X ARMY DOGHANDLER.
I was an army dog handler for 15 years, came out in 1990 and have lived in Denmark, Germany and Norway.  Our borders were tight then.  When we came back to the UK all dogs had to go into quarantine, and these were army dogs. If you lived in Germany you could not take your pets across borders.  There were tight rules in place.  I am sorry but I do not believe in the EU, since the EU rules changed on the continent the borders came under attack by these so called animal traders because they knew the borders were wide open. We are an island and if rabies take should here in the UK our pets and livestock will suffer.   My second dog, I had in Denmark, caught rabies and I had to shoot her.  Please believe me we do not want it here.  I will sign this petition.

No comments: